AUSTRALIA TOURIST VISA FOR THAI
Australia Tourist Visa are available for Thai nationals planning to travel to Australia for tourism or leisure. Australia is a popular tourist destination for Thais with a desire to explore educational / employment opportunities, to meet Australian friends, boyfriends/girlfriends or relatives, or to experience the many interesting and exciting aspects of the Australian life-style.
- Obtaining an Australia Tourist Visa is not easy for most Thai nationals because submitting the visa application is complicated. First time applicants may find the process is overwhelming and are welcome to contact TSL’s visa experts to save time and possible frustration of an unsuccessful visa application.
TYPES OF AUSTRALIA TOURIST VISA
Thais are eligible to apply for Australian Tourist Visa under one of the following subclasses:
- This is a temporary visa that allows the applicant to stay in Australia for recreational purposes for either three, six or even a year, and
- Sponsored Family Visitor Visa (subclass 679) – This visa is for applicants who wish to visit their family or relatives in Australia for a maximum stay period of 12 months. This requires formal sponsorship from the Australian citizen or permanent resident visited.
ELIGIBILITY FOR AUSTRALIA TOURIST VISA
In order for a Thai national to be eligible for an Australia Tourist Visa it is necessary to demonstrate: The applicant must show evidence that the applicant has adequate financial abilities and strong ties with Thailand:
- The applicant must show evidence of employment.
- The applicant must show evidence of savings in the bank.
- The applicant must show evidence of assets and properties.
- The applicant must show evidence of dependents (if any).
NOTE: Australia Tourist Visa applicants who are being sponsored by their Australian partners, friends or relatives must provide all details and support documentation to their sponsors who are lodging the formal sponsorship application with the DIAC.
The general requirements for this type of visa are as follows:
- Complete the application form
- Possess a current passport or travel document valid for 6 months beyond the planned date of travel
- Pay the Visa application fee to the Australian visa department
- Provide evidence of sufficient funds
- Provide evidence of accommodation for the entire stay
- Provide evidence of strong ties to Thailand or compelling reasons that they will come back
- Provide evidence of stable employment
- Provide evidence of flight ticket reservation
In the case of sponsorship:
- Provide an invitation letter (by an Australian citizen or permanent resident)
- Provide a Letter of Sponsorship (by an Australian citizen or permanent resident)
- Provide evidence of employment, bank savings and accommodation by sponsor
TSL Australia Tourist Visa Services:
TSL’s staff will provide you with comprehensive support and guidance to ensure that the visa application process goes smoothly, and may include (but not limited to) the following:
- Consultation with our Immigration Specialist to provide you with clear and logical advice about the application process and confirmation that the applicant is eligible for an Australia Tourist Visa.
- Full review of the visitors personal, financial & employment history, and a comprehensive checklist of required documents for the applicant and the sponsor.
- Assistance with preparation of application forms and supporting documents required for the Australia Tourist Visa.
- Filing of the completed application package. Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies. (Note: TSL Visa Service Fee does not include embassy or government fees).
- Careful arrangement of all correspondence with government agencies
- Expert advice on how to handle the consular interview
- Unlimited assistance over the phone with our Visa specialists
- Access to consultation with Lawyers with specific expertise depending on the needs of each case.
- Communication with the processing administrators on behalf of the applicant.
- Proper preparation for the telephone interview if required.
- If necessary, assistance with obtaining police clearance report or medical examination.
- Please keep copies of all application forms and support documents, and take clear notes of specific questions that you are asked and the answers that you give. This will give TSL what it needs to assist you in case your application is rejected.
- The advice of an immigration consultant to obtain your entry clearance will save you significant time and cost, compared with the cost of a solicitor to help overturn the refusal of a Australia Visa for a Thai national.
- Before you start, we recommend that you should speak with one of TSL’s Visa & Immigration Specialists, or request further information about Australia Visa applications for Thai nationals.
TSL Thailand Contact Information:
For more information about applying for a Visa or requesting our Legal Services, please visit the TSL Thailand Contact page.
Or you can contact us by phone:
International: +66 84-361-2818
In Thailand: 087-595-4918 or 02-168-7734