Non-Australian nationals who are planning to travel to Australia for a temporary period, indefinite or permanent residence may be required to have a Visa. We recommend that you inquire in the Australian Immigration website to see if need to obtain a visa.(https://www.australia.gov.au/information-and-services/immigration-and-visas)
The type of Australia Visa required under the Australian Immigration Law will be determined by the purpose of your intended visit (and other circumstances).
It is important that the applicant is eligible to apply for the selected type of visa. Successful Australia Visa application will depend on the quality of the application and documentation, and that the applicant fulfils all of the requirements for that type of visa.
Applicantsare strongly advised to plan their applications with great diligence. To increase the success of being issued an Australia Visa, and to reduce your worries, it is worth considering expert advice to know
- (a) what type of visa to apply for.
- (b) when is the best time to begin your application.
- (c) how to prepare supporting documentation.
- (d) how to prepare for interviews.
- (e) how to avoid any pitfalls throughout the process.
Types of Australia Visa:
TSL Australia Visa Services Include:
- Assessment of your qualification for an Australia Visa
- Advice on type(s) of visa options available to you
- Realistic assessment of success rate of visa (we will generally NOT accept a case if we believe it has a high chance of not succeeding)
- Prepare your Australia Visa application documents and sign off by a Registered Australian migration agent; Lodging the application on your behalf.
- Corresponding directly with the embassy/The Department of Immigration on your behalf; offer advice on answers to potential interview questions.
REQUIREMENTS FOR AUSTRALIA VISA
The requirements to apply for an Australia Visa depends primarily on the purpose of travel to the Australia. Generally, you need to consider the following when applying for an Australia Visa:
- Applicants must have a valid, machine-readable passport for travel to Australia, with a validity date of at least 6 months beyond the intended period of stay.
- Applicants must be eligibleand meet all requirements of the Australia Visa category that they are applying for.
- Applicants must arrive on time for the visa appointment and be well prepared for the interview.
- Applicants should review the information provided by the Australia Embassy for the local processes in Thailand and be aware of the Australia Embassy’s strict security procedures.
- Applicants should also understand that some Australia Visa applications require additional special clearances or administrative processing and they should adhere to the regulations when advised of this possibility.
TSL Australia Visa Services:
TSL’s staff will provide you with comprehensive support and guidance to ensure that the Australia Visa application process goes smoothly, and may include (but not limited to) the following:
- Consultation with our Australia Visa and Immigration Specialist to provide you with clear and logical legal advice about the application process.
- Assistance with preparation of application forms and supporting documents required for the specific Australia Visa category.
- Filing of the Australia Visa application package to each of the appropriate agencies.
- Access to consultation with Lawyers with specific expertise depending on the needs of each case.
- Communication with the Australia Embassy on behalf of the applicant.
- Proper preparation for the appointment and interview at the Australia Embassy if required.
If necessary, assistance with obtaining police clearance report or medical examination.
Please keep copies of all application forms and support documentsand take clear notes of specific questions that you are asked and the answers that you give. This will give TSL what it needs to assist you in case your application is rejected.
The advice of an immigration consultant to obtain your entry clearance will save you significant time and cost, compared with the cost of a solicitor to help overturn the refusal of a Australia Visa.
Before you start, we recommend that you should speak with one of TSL’s Visa & Immigration Specialists, or request further information about Australia Visa applications.
TSL Thailand Contact Information:
For more information about applying for a Visa or requesting our Legal Services, please visit the TSL Thailand Contact page.
Or you can contact us by phone:
International: +66 84-361-2818
In Thailand: 087-595-4918 or 02-168-7734