An Australia Student Visa is designed for a student who would like to travel to Australia to study English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students (ELICOS), primary and secondary school, vocational training, higher education, post graduate research and some non-award courses.
The prospective students must submit the application at the Australian Visa Application Centre in Bangkok and must disclose any information on all previous visa applications including as much information as possible at the time of submission.
- In order to be eligible for an Australia Student Visa a non-Australian national must provide evidence of sufficient funds for the first 12 months to support student and family members included on the application.
- Funds available must be immediately available and must be sufficient to pay for the cost of a return fare, tuition fees and living costs.
The applicants must provide both the original documents and a set of clear copies.
All originals will be returned to you after the copies have been certified.
You must also provide an English translation of any document issued in a different language.
The documents required for Australian Student Visa application are as follow:
- A completed application form
- A non-refundable visa application charge
- Recent photo
- Thai National ID card
- Educational qualifications and course completion certificates
- Admission Notice to the educational establishment
- Evidence of sufficient funds
- Evidence of income from the sponsor (family), if any
- Evidence of relationship with the sponsor (family), if any
- Military discharge papers, (if applicable)
- Health Check
- Character check
- Original copy of permission Letter to exit Thailand *
- * This letter is required if for applicants who are younger than 18 years old.
- A petition can be made for this permission letter at the district office in the applicant’s residential area.
TSL Australia Student Visa Services:
TSL’s staff will provide you with comprehensive support and guidance to ensure that the Student Visa application process goes smoothly, and may include (but not limited to) the following:
- Consultation with our Immigration Specialist to provide you with clear and logical advice about the application process and confirmation that the applicant is eligible for anAustralia Student Visa.
- Full review of the visitors personal, financial & employment history, and a comprehensive checklist of required documents for the applicant and the sponsor.
- Assistance with preparation of application forms and supporting documents required for the Australia Student Visa.
- Filing of the completed application package. Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies. (Note: TSL Visa Service Fee does not include embassy or government fees).
- Careful arrangement of all correspondence with government agencies.
- Expert advice on how to handle the consular interview.
- Unlimited assistance over the phone with our Visa specialists.
- Access to consultation with Lawyers with specific expertise depending on the needs of each case.
- Communication with the processing administrators on behalf of the applicant.
- Proper preparation for the telephone interview if required.
- If necessary, assistance with obtaining police clearance report or medical examination.
- Please keep copies of all application forms and support documents and take clear notes of specific questions that you are asked and the answers that you give. This will give TSL what it needs to assist you in case your application is rejected.
- The advice of an immigration consultant to obtain your entry clearance will save you significant time and cost, compared with the cost of a lawyer to help overturn the refusal of an AustralianVisa.
- Before you start, we recommend that you should speak with one of TSL’s Visa & Immigration Specialists or request further information about AustralianVisa applications.
TSL Thailand Contact Information:
For more information about applying for a Visa or requesting our Legal Services, please visit the TSL Thailand Contact page.
Or you can contact us by phone:
In Thailand: 087-595-4918 or 02-251-8134