Canada Visa are available for Thai nationals who are planning to travel to Canada for a temporary period, indefinite or permanent residence.
The type of visa required under the Canadian Immigration Law will be determined by the purpose of the intended visit (and other circumstances).
- It is important that the applicant is eligible to apply for the selected type of visa. Successful visa application will depend on the quality of the application and documentation, and that the applicant fulfils all of the requirements for that type of visa.
- Thai applicants are strongly advised to plan their applications with great diligence. To increase the success of being issued a visa, and to reduce your worries, it is worth considering expert advice to know (a) what type of visa to apply for; (b) when is the best time to begin your application, (c) how to prepare supporting documentation; (d) how to prepare for interviews; (e) how to avoid any pitfalls throughout the process.
Types of Canada Visa:
Tourist Visa | Spouse Visa | Family Visa | Student Visa | Work Visa
The requirements to apply for a Canada Visa depend primarily on the purpose of travel to Canada. Generally, you need to consider the following when applying for a Canada Visa:
- Applicants must have a valid passport for travel to Canada, with a validity date of at least 6 months beyond the intended period of stay, and all previous passports or travel documents if available.
- Applicants must be eligible for, and meet all requirements of the Canada Visa category that they are applying for.
- Applicants should also understand that some Canada Visa applications may have additional requirements or administrative processing and they should adhere to the regulations when advised of this possibility.
TSL Canada Visa Services Include:
- Assessment of your qualification for a Canada Visa
- Advice on type(s) of Canada Visa options available to you
- Realistic assessment of success rate of Canada Visa (we will generally NOT accept a case if we believe it has a high chance of not succeeding)
- Prepare your application documents and sign off by a Registered Canadian migration agent; Lodging the Canada Visa application on your behalf.
- Corresponding directly with the embassy/The Department of Immigration on your behalf; offer advice on answers to potential interview questions.
TSL Thailand Contact Information:
For more information about applying for a Visa or requesting our Legal Services, please visit the TSL Thailand Contact page.
Or you can contact us by phone:
International: +66 84-361-2818
In Thailand: 087-595-4918 or 02-168-7734