CANADA STUDENT VISA FOR THAI
Canada Student Visas are available for qualified Thai nationals who are planning to visit Canada for study.
Canada Student Visa for studying in Canada is popular for international students including Thai students. Thais are required a Student Permit if they would like to study in Canada for more than six months.
- This permit or visa needs to be obtained at the Canadian embassy in Thailand before their departure.
- The Canada Student Visa Application Form should be completed clearly and accurately.
- A Passport valid for your period of stay in Canada. Old passports must be submitted as further proof of identity.
- Four recent appropriate photographs taken not more than 6 months before the application.
- The original copy of the Admission Notice from the school or university.
- Records of recent study including transcript of records, diploma, or certificates. If these documents are in Thai, translations into English are required.
- Evidence of English Language Proficiency such as IELTS or TOEFL reports.
- Evidence of the applicant’s financial support
- Police Clearance for students over 18 years old to certify their good character.
- Medical Certificate obtained following the Canadian embassy’s instructions, after visa application is provisionally approved.
After receiving the Admission Notice from the school or university in Canada:
- Complete all the required documents.
- Canada Student Visa application must be made at the Canadian Embassy in your country of residence, your country of nationality or the country where you have been legally admitted.
- An interview may be required depending on the visa officer’s discretion.
- Applicants will be notified by the embassy once the results of the application are ready.
- Children under 18 years old require additional documents as follow:
- A notarized declaration by the student’s parents or guardian stating that arrangement has been made for the custodian (custodian’s full name) to act in place of the parents in time of emergency if immediate medical attention or intervention is required.
- A notarized declaration signed by the custodian in Canada affirming the notarized declaration of the student’s parents.
- Canada Student Visa application fees are charged and are non-refundable if the visa application be denied or withdrawn.
- An interview may be required in certain cases.
TSL Canada Student Visa Services:
TSL’s staff will provide you with comprehensive support and guidance to ensure that the Canada Student Visa application process goes smoothly, and may include (but not limited to) the following:
- Consultation with our Immigration Specialist to provide you with clear and logical advice about the application process and confirmation that the applicant is eligible for a Canada Student Visa.
- Full review of the visitors personal, financial & employment history, and a comprehensive checklist of required documents for the applicant and the sponsor.
- Assistance with preparation of application forms and supporting documents required for the Canada Student Visa.
- Filing of the completed application package. Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies. (Note: TSL Visa Service Fee does not include embassy or government fees).
- Careful arrangement of all correspondence with government agencies
- Expert advice on how to handle the consular interview
- Unlimited assistance over the phone with our Visa specialists
- Access to consultation with Lawyers with specific expertise depending on the needs of each case.
- Communication with the processing administrators on behalf of the applicant.
- Proper preparation for the telephone interview if required.
- If necessary, assistance with obtaining police clearance report or medical examination.
- Please keep copies of all application forms and support documents, and take clear notes of specific questions that you are asked and the answers that you give. This will give TSL what it needs to assist you in case your application is rejected.
- The advice of an immigration consultant to obtain your entry clearance will save you significant time and cost, compared with the cost of a solicitor to help overturn the refusal of a Canada Student Visa for a Thai national.
- Before you start, we recommend that you should speak with one of TSL’s Visa & Immigration Specialists, or request further information about Canada Visa applications for Thai nationals.
TSL Thailand Contact Information:
For more information about applying for a Visa or requesting our Legal Services, please visit the TSL Thailand Contact page.
Or you can contact us by phone:
International: +66 84-361-2818
In Thailand: 087-595-4918 or 02-168-7734