CANADA TOURIST VISA FOR THAI Canada Tourist Visa are available for qualified Thai nationals who are planning to visit Canada for tourism and leisure. Holders are not allowed to engage in any forms of gainful employment while in a tourist visa.
- Holders can study for six months or less under the tourist visa.
- Holders may include your spouse and children in your visa application.
- A student applicant who is over 6 years old needs to obtain an authorization letter from school.
- Canada Tourist Visa applicants under 16 years old should submit parental consent.
- Canada Tourist Visa application fees are charged and are non-refundable.
- An interview may be required depending on the visa officer’s discretion.
- Canada Tourist Visa applicants who are not a citizen of the country where they are applying for a temporary visa should provide their immigration status in the country in the forms of a visa, resident permit, work permit or other.
The following types of visa are available depending on your purpose and the number of times you wish to travel to Canada:
- Single Entry Visa– This allows you to enter Canada only once.
- Multiple Entry Visa– This allows you to go in and out of Canada.
- Transit Visa– If your flight will be stopping over in Canada for 48 hours or more.
- Applicants must complete the Canada Tourist Visa Application Form clearly and truthfully.
- Applicants must hold valid passports of the people included in your application. Bring old passports in case you have one.
- Applicants must bring recent appropriate photograph.
- Applicants must have proof of funds such as a bank statement or an original bank book.
- Applicants must have details of employment in the form of:
- A letter from employer letter stating your position, length of service and compensation.
- Monthly pay slips (if any)
- A Leave Certificate if a government or state enterprise employee or employed in the private sector.
Submit both the original and a copy of your Business Registration Certificate if self-employed.
- Invitation Letter from Canada for applicants who are going to Canada for business, training, seminars, and others.
- Police Clearance – the immigration officer may request a character reference.
TSL Canada Tourist Visa Services:
TSL’s staff will provide you with comprehensive support and guidance to ensure that the visa application process goes smoothly, and may include (but not limited to) the following:
- Consultation with our Immigration Specialist to provide you with clear and logical advice about the application process and confirmation that the applicant is eligible for a Canada Tourist Visa.
- Full review of the visitors personal, financial & employment history, and a comprehensive checklist of required documents for the applicant and the sponsor.
- Assistance with preparation of application forms and supporting documents required for the Canada Tourist Visa.
- Filing of the completed application package. Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies. (Note: TSL Visa Service Fee does not include embassy or government fees).
- Careful arrangement of all correspondence with government agencies
- Expert advice on how to handle the consular interview
- Unlimited assistance over the phone with our Visa specialists
- Access to consultation with Lawyers with specific expertise depending on the needs of each case.
- Communication with the processing administrators on behalf of the applicant.
- Proper preparation for the telephone interview if required.
- If necessary, assistance with obtaining police clearance report or medical examination.
- Please keep copies of all application forms and support documents, and take clear notes of specific questions that you are asked and the answers that you give. This will give TSL what it needs to assist you in case your application is rejected.
- The advice of an immigration consultant to obtain your entry clearance will save you significant time and cost, compared with the cost of a solicitor to help overturn the refusal of a Canada Tourist Visa for a Thai national.
- Before you start, we recommend that you should speak with one of TSL’s Visa & Immigration Specialists, or request further information about Canada Visa applications for Thai nationals.
TSL Thailand Contact Information:
For more information about applying for a Visa or requesting our Legal Services, please visit the TSL Thailand Contact page.
Or you can contact us by phone:
International: +66 84-361-2818
In Thailand: 087-595-4918 or 02-168-7734