Canada Work Visa are available for qualified non-Canadian nationals who are planning to visit Canada for work. There are many work opportunities for foreigners in Canada. In fact, the Canadian government encourages skilled foreign workers to migrate to Canada via their immigrant workers welfare programs.
- If an applicant plans to go to Canada for work, they need to obtain a work visa or permit at the Canadian embassy in Thailand prior to departure.
- Your spouse and children can go with you to Canada as your dependents,you just have to provide a copy of your marriage certificate and birth certificate of your children and 4 photographs for each of them.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CANADA WORK VISA
Complete a Canada Work Visa Application Form clearly and truthfully. Download application here.
Valid Passport must have a validity period that should not expire before your return home.
- Any old passports should be submitted as further proof of identity.
- Four recent appropriate photographs, taken not more than 6 months before the application.
- Letter of Job Offer provided by your Canadian Employer including job title, duties and length of employment.
- Letter of Reference from Present and Past and current employers.
- Educational Evidence such as certificates and transcript of records, translated into English if they are in Thai.
- If 18 years of age or more, applicants require a Police Certificate certifying that you are free of criminal records.
- Applicants must have a medical checkup following the embassy’s medical instructions once your visa application is approved provisionally.
- Additional fees may be required if family members are also applying to accompany applicant. Fees will not be refunded if visa application is refused.
- An interview with the visa officer may be required so proper preparation is advised.
TSL Canada Work Visa Services:
TSL’s staff will provide you with comprehensive support and guidance to ensure that the visa application process goes smoothly, and may include (but not limited to) the following:
- Consultation with our Immigration Specialist to provide you with clear and logical advice about the application process and confirmation that the applicant is eligible for a Canada Work Visa.
- Full review of the visitors personal, financial & employment history, and a comprehensive checklist of required documents for the applicant and the sponsor.
- Assistance with preparation of application forms and supporting documents required for the Canada Work Visa.
- Filing of the completed application package. Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies. (Note: TSL Visa Service Fee does not include embassy or government fees).
- Careful arrangement of all correspondence with government agencies.
- Expert advice on how to handle the consular interview.
- Unlimited assistance over the phone with our Visa specialists.
- Access to consultation with Lawyers with specific expertise depending on the needs of each case.
- Communication with the processing administrators on behalf of the applicant.
- Proper preparation for the telephone interview if required.
- If necessary, assistance with obtaining police clearance report or medical examination.
- Please keep copies of all application forms and support documents and take clear notes of specific questions that you are asked and the answers that you give. This will give TSL what it needs to assist you in case your application is rejected.
- The advice of an immigration consultant to obtain your entry clearance will save you significant time and cost, compared with the cost of a lawyer to help overturn the refusal of a CanadianVisa.
- Before you start, we recommend that you should speak with one of TSL’s Visa & Immigration Specialists or request further information about Canadianapplications.
TSL Thailand Contact Information:
For more information about applying for a Visa or requesting our Legal Services, please visit the TSL Thailand Contact page.
Or you can contact us by phone:
In Thailand: 087-595-4918 or 02-251-8134