Schengen Visa Expertise: TSL are experts in getting Schengen Visa for Thai travelers to explore Europe. Many Thais begin their trips in: Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Holland, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
- Schengen Visas are available for Thai nationals planning to travel to many European countries. Europe is a popular tourist destination for Thais with a desire to explore educational / employment opportunities, to meet European friends, boyfriends/girlfriends or relatives, or to experience the many interesting and exciting aspects of the European life-style and culture.
- The Schengen Visa makes travel easier because it allows you to travel to many European countries for a period of 90 days. Countries that are part of the Schengen agreement include: Austria, Belgium, Czech republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary,Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Liechtenstein. (Note: travel to the United Kingdom or Ireland require separate visas).
- Obtaining a Schengen Visa is not easy for most Thai nationals because submitting the visa application is complicated. First time applicants may find the process is overwhelming and are welcome to contact TSL’s visa experts to save time and possible frustration of an unsuccessful visa application.
TSL Schengen Visa Services:
TSL’s staff will provide you with comprehensive support and guidance to ensure that the Schengen Visa application process goes smoothly, and may include (but not limited to) the following:
- Consultation with our Immigration Specialist to provide you with clear and logical advice about the application process and confirmation that the applicant is eligible for a Schengen Visa.
- Full review of the visitors personal, financial & employment history, and a comprehensive checklist of required documents for the applicant and the sponsor.
- Assistance with preparation of application forms and supporting documents required for the Schengen Visa.
- Filing of the completed application package. Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies. (Note: TSL Visa Service Fee does not include embassy or government fees).
- Careful arrangement of all correspondence with government agencies
- Expert advice on how to handle the consular interview
- Unlimited assistance over the phone with our Visa specialists
- Access to consultation with Lawyers with specific expertise depending on the needs of each case.
- Communication with the processing administrators on behalf of the applicant.
- Proper preparation for the telephone interview if required.
- If necessary, assistance with obtaining police clearance report or medical examination.
- Please keep copies of all application forms and support documents, and take clear notes of specific questions that you are asked and the answers that you give. This will give TSL what it needs to assist you in case your application is rejected.
- The advice of an immigration consultant to obtain your entry clearance will save you significant time and cost, compared with the cost of a solicitor to help overturn the refusal of a Schengen Visa for a Thai national.
- Before you start, we recommend that you should speak with one of TSL’s Visa & Immigration Specialists, or request further information about Schengen Visa applications for Thai nationals.
TSL Thailand Contact Information:
For more information about applying for a Visa or requesting our Legal Services, please visit the TSL Thailand Contact page.
Or you can contact us by phone:
International: +66 84-361-2818
In Thailand: 087-595-4918 or 02-168-7734