UK Visitor Visa for Thai.
UK Visitor Visa is available for Thai citizens that wish to enter the UK for travel, tourism and leisure.
- Thai citizens are required to apply for Entry Clearance for travel to the UK.
- A UK Visitor Visa can be granted to Thai visitors for six months with multiple entry only.
Eligibility for UK Visitor Visa:
In order for to be eligible for a UK Visitor Visa for Thai citizen it is necessary to demonstrate that:
- The applicant is not seeking entry for more than six months.
- The applicant intends to leave at the end of the visit.
- The applicant does not intend to work (paid or unpaid), or to produce goods or provide services in UK.
- The applicant does not plan to sell goods or services direct to the public during the visit.
- The applicant does not intend to study at a publicly funded school.
- The applicant has sufficient funds and accommodation without the need for public funds.
- The applicant is able to show proof that he/she is able to meet the costs of their onward journey.
- Provide evidence of sufficient funds.
- Provide evidence of accommodation.
- Provide evidence of strong ties to Thailand or compelling reasons that they will come back.
- Provide evidence of stable employment.
- Provide evidence of flight ticket reservation.
IN THE CASE OF SPONSORSHIP:
- Provide a Letter of invitation (by a UK citizen or permanent resident).
- Provide a Letter of sponsorship (by a UK citizen or permanent resident).
- Provide evidence of stable employment by sponsor.
TSL UK Visitor Visa Services:
TSL’s staff will provide you with comprehensive support and guidance to ensure that the UK Visitor Visa application process goes smoothly, and may include (but not limited to) the following:
- Consultation with our Immigration Specialist to provide you with clear and logical advice about the application process and confirmation that the applicant is eligible for a UK Visitor Visa.
- Full review of the visitors personal, financial & employment history, and a comprehensive checklist of required documents for the applicant and the sponsor.
- Assistance with preparation of application forms and supporting documents required for the UK Visitor Visa.
- Filing of the completed application package. Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies. (Note: TSL UK Visitor Visa Service Fee does not include embassy or government fees).
- Careful arrangement of all correspondence with government agencies.
- Expert advice on how to handle the consular interview.
- Unlimited assistance over the phone with our Visa specialists.
- Access to consultation with Lawyers with specific expertise depending on the needs of each case.
- Communication with the processing administrators on behalf of the applicant.
- Proper preparation for the telephone interview if required.
- If necessary, assistance with obtaining police clearance report or medical examination.
- Please keep copies of all application forms and support documents, and take clear notes of specific questions that you are asked and the answers that you give. This will give TSL what it needs to assist you in case your UK Visitor Visa application is rejected.
- The advice of an immigration consultant to obtain your entry clearance will save you significant time and cost, compared with the cost of a solicitor to help overturn the refusal of a UK Visitor Visa for a Thai national.
- Before you start, we recommend that you should speak with one of TSL’s Visa & Immigration Specialists, or request further information about UK Visitor Visa applications for Thai nationals.
TSL Thailand Contact Information:
For more information about applying for a Visa or requesting our Legal Services, please visit the TSL Thailand Contact page.
Or you can contact us by phone:
International: +66 84-361-2818
In Thailand: 087-595-4918 or 02-168-7734