UK Student Visa Expertise:
TSL has a team of highly experienced migration consultants that represent clients wishing to apply for a UK Student Visa.
TSL provides fee-based services to advise, assist and represent our clients through the often-complex visa application process.
- The UK Student Visa: is available for non-UK nationals wishing to study a course in the UK. Successful applicants will be granted a visa in line with the length of their initial course of study. There are several categories of Student Visa:
- The Tier 4 – Student (Adult) Visa is for students who intend to undertake any post-16 education at a UK institution in a full-time course. The Tier 4 – Student (Adult) visa is flexible and allows students to participate in both short and long term courses of at least 6 months in duration.
- The Tier 4 – Student (Child) Visa is for children between 4 and 17 years of age who intend to study at a UK educational institution in a full time course. The Tier 4 (Child) Student Visa is flexible and allows students to study in courses of at least 6 months in duration.
REQUIREMENTS FOR UK STUDENT VISA:
The UK Home Office has set specific requirements that all applicants must meet in order to apply for a UK Student Visa under the Tier 4 (Adult) category:
- The Tier 4 – Student (Adult) Visa: Applicants must be over 16 years of age and must have a confirmed offer of enrolment from a licensed education provider (sponsor), be able to maintain and accommodate themselves (or be maintained and accommodated by a host) while they are studying and show that they are able to pay their course fees.
- The Tier 4 – Student (Child) Visa: Applicants between the ages of 4 and 15 years must intend to be educated in a UK independent, fee-paying school. Students must have a confirmed offer of enrolment from a licensed education provider (sponsor) and be able to maintain and accommodate themselves (or be maintained and accommodated by a host) while they are studying and show that they are able to pay their course fees.
- Prospective Student Visa: Entitles the holder to come the UK for a period of up to 6 months to complete arrangements for their course of study. This type of visa allows the student to visit an academic institution to prepare for a course, take entrance examinations or attend final interviews.
BENEFITS OF A UK TIER 4 STUDENT (ADULT) VISA:
- The Tier 4 – Student (Adult) visa offers the student the benefit of developing an educational base in the UK while being permitted to work between 10 to 20 hours per week during term periods, depending on the course of study.
- Tier 4 – Student (Adult) visa holders are permitted to work full time during vacations without seeking further permission from the UK Home Office.
- Graduate level students may be able to switch into a working visa category that can lead to settlement in the UK.
TSL UK Student Visa Services:
TSL’s staff will provide you with comprehensive support and guidance to ensure that the UK Student Visa application process goes smoothly, and may include (but not limited to) the following:
- Consultation with our Immigration Specialist to provide you with clear and logical advice about the application process and confirmation that the applicant is eligible for a UK Student Visa.
- Full review of the visitors personal, financial & employment history, and a comprehensive.
- checklist of required documents for the UK Student Visa applicant and the sponsor.
- Assistance with preparation of application forms and supporting documents required for the UK Student Visa.
- Filing of the completed application package. Submission of your UK Student Visa application to the proper government agencies. (Note: TSL Visa Service Fee does not include embassy or government fees).
- Careful arrangement of all correspondence with government agencies.
- Expert advice on how to handle the consular interview.
- Unlimited assistance over the phone with our UK Student Visa specialists.
- Access to consultation with Lawyers with specific expertise depending on the needs of each case.
- Communication with the processing administrators on behalf of the applicant.
- Proper preparation for the telephone interview if required.
- If necessary, assistance with obtaining police clearance report or medical examination.
- All decisions for granting a UK Student Visa remain with the UK Government subject to lodging a valid application using the Government website forms and meeting the relevant criteria.
- TSL is not affiliated with the UK Government and act independently in the interests of our clients.
- Please keep copies of all application forms and support documents and take clear notes of specific questions that you are asked and the answers that you give. This will give TSL what it needs to assist you in case your application is rejected.
- The advice of an immigration consultant to obtain your entry clearance will save you significant time and cost, compared with the cost of a lawyer to help overturn the refusal of a US Visa.
- Before you start, we recommend that you should speak with one of TSL’s Visa & Immigration Specialists or request further information about UKVisa applications.
TSL Thailand Contact Information:
For more information about applying for a Visa or requesting our Legal Services, please visit the TSL Thailand Contact page.
Or you can contact us by phone:
In Thailand: 087-595-4918 or 02-251-8134