UK Visitor Visa is available for Thai citizens that wish to enter the UK for travel, tourism and leisure.
- Thai citizens are required to apply for Entry Clearance for travel to the UK.
- A UK Visitor Visa can be granted to Thai visitors for six months with multiple entry only.
Eligibility for UK Visitor Visa:
In order for to be eligible for a UK Visitor Visa for Thai citizen it is necessary to demonstrate that:
- The applicant is not seeking entry for more than six months.
- The applicant intends to leave at the end of the visit.
- The applicant does not intend to work (paid or unpaid), or to produce goods or provide services in UK.
- The applicant does not plan to sell goods or services direct to the public during the visit.
- The applicant does not intend to study at a publicly funded school.
- The applicant has sufficient funds and accommodation without the need for public funds.
- The applicant is able to show proof that he/she is able to meet the costs of their onward journey.
TSL “Inadmissibility Waiver for Thai Citizen” Services:
TSL offers professional assistance to help you out with the entire process until you obtain your I-601 Waiver of Inadmissibility.
Our proven track record with I-601 Waiver of Inadmissibility is the reason that we are the preferred immigration services choice in Thailand and receive numerous referrals from our former clients.
TSL’s staff will provide you with comprehensive support and guidance to ensure that the visa application process goes smoothly, and may include (but not limited to) the following:
- Consultation with our Immigration Specialist to provide you with clear and logical legal advice about the application process.
- Assistance with preparation of application forms and supporting documents required for the specific visa category.
- Filing of the application package to each of the appropriate agencies.
- Access to consultation with Lawyers with specific expertise depending on the needs of each case.
- Communication with the US Embassy on behalf of the applicant.
- Proper preparation for the appointment and interview at the Embassy.
- If necessary, assistance with obtaining police clearance report or medical examination.
- Please keep copies of all application forms and support documents, and take clear notes of specific questions that you are asked and the answers that you give. This will give TSL what it needs to assist you in case your application is rejected.
- The advice of an immigration consultant to obtain your entry clearance will save you significant time and cost, compared with the cost of a lawyer to help overturn the refusal of a US Visa for a Thai national.
- Before you start, we recommend that you should speak with one of TSL’s Visa & Immigration Specialists, or request further information about US Visa applications for Thai nationals.
TSL Thailand Contact Information:
For more information about applying for a Visa or requesting our Legal Services, please visit the TSL Thailand Contact page.
Or you can contact us by phone:
In Thailand: 087-595-4918 or 02-251-8134