- Certain non-UK nationals, including Thais, planning to visit to the UK are required to obtain and present a UK Visa.
- Check the UK Visa website to determine if you need a UK Visa: https://www.gov.uk/check-uk-visa.
In addition, Entry Clearance is required for non-UK nationals that want to stay in the UK for longer than 6 months, or to work, study, or settle.
Eligibility for UK Visitor Visa:
In order for to be eligible for a UK visitor visa it is necessary to demonstrate that:
- The applicant is not seeking entry for more than six months.
- The applicant intends to leave at the end of the visit.
- The applicant does not intend to work (paid or unpaid), or to produce goods or provide services in UK.
- The applicant does not plan to sell goods or services direct to the public during the visit.
- The applicant does not intend to study at a publicly funded school.
- The applicant has sufficient funds and accommodation without the need for public funds.
- The applicant is able to show proof that he/she is able to meet the costs of their onward journey.
- Before you start, we recommend that you should speak with one of TSL’s Visa & Immigration Specialists.
- The advice of an immigration consultant to obtain your entry clearance will save you significant time and cost, compared with the cost of a lawyer to help overturn a visa refusal.
- Please keep copies of all application forms and support documents and take clear notes of specific questions that you are asked and the answers that you give. This will give TSL what it needs to assist you in case your application is rejected.