A US Visa is available for those planning to travel to the United States for a temporary period, indefinite or permanent residence.
The type of US visa for Thaiand other non-US nationalsrequired under the relevant Immigration Policy will be determined by the purpose of your intended visit (and other circumstances).
It is important that the applicant is eligible to apply. Successful application will depend on the quality of the application and documentation, and that the applicant fulfils all of the requirements for that type.
Thai applicants are strongly advised to plan their applications with great diligence. To increase the success, and to reduce your worries, it is worth considering expert advice to know (a) what type of visa to apply for; (b) when is the best time to begin your application, (c) how to prepare supporting documentation; (d) how to prepare for interviews; (e) how to avoid any pitfalls throughout the process.
The United States visas we specialize in most are:
The requirements to apply depend primarily on the purpose of travel. Generally, you need to consider the following:
- Applicants must have a valid, machine-readable passport from their country of origin, with a validity date of at least 6 months beyond the intended period of stay.
- Applicants must be eligible and meet all requirements of the visa category that they are applying for.
- Applicants must arrive on time for the visa appointment and be well prepared for the interview.
- Applicants should review the information provided by the US Embassy for the local processes in Thailand and be aware of the Embassy’s strict security procedures.
- Applicants should also understand that some applications require additional special clearances or administrative processing and they should adhere to the regulations when advised of this possibility.
US Visa Services:
TSL’s staff will provide you with comprehensive support and guidance to ensure that the visa application process goes smoothly, and may include (but not limited to) the following:
- Consultation with our Immigration Specialist to provide you with clear and logical legal advice about the application process.
- Assistance with preparation of application forms and supporting documents required for the specific visa category.
- Filing of the application package to each of the appropriate agencies.
- Access to consultation with Lawyers with specific expertise depending on the needs of each case.
- Communication with the US Embassy on behalf of the applicant.
- Proper preparation for the appointment and interview at the Embassy.
- If necessary, assistance with obtaining police clearance report or medical examination.
- Please keep copies of all application forms and support documents, and take clear notes of specific questions that you are asked and the answers that you give. This will give TSL what it needs to assist you in case your application is rejected.
- The advice of an immigration consultant to obtain your entry clearance will save you significant time and cost, compared with the cost of a lawyer to help overturn a Visa refusal.
- Before you start, we recommend that you should speak with one of TSL’s Visa & Immigration Specialists, or request further information.
TSL Thailand Contact Information:
For more information about applying for a Visa or requesting our Legal Services, please visit the TSL Thailand Contact page.
Or you can contact us by phone:
In Thailand: 087-595-4918 or 02-251-8134