- A Thailand Notary Public is a public officer in Thailand whose function it is to administer oaths, to attest and certify, by his hand and official seal, certain classes of documents, in order to give them credit and authenticity in a foreign jurisdiction.
- In Thailand, a person who is authorized by the Lawyers Council of Thailand to administer oaths and to attest to the authenticity of signatures must be a lawyer licensed by the Lawyers Council of Thailand to practice law, and must have passed the training course of Notary Public of the Lawyers Council of Thailand to certify and to attest the authenticity of the signatures.
- TSL & Associates, has in-house attorneys who are licensed to certify signatures and documents as required by The Lawyers Council of Thailand governing the registration of Attorney Qualified to Certify signatures and documents B.E. 2546 and have taken training course for lawyers as well as the issuance of the license to the lawyers who has passed such a Thailand Notary Public training course.
- Notarization shall be in various forms according to the terms of the Lawyers Council of Thailand as follows:1) Attestation to the Authenticity of signatures2) Certification of copies3) Certification of photo of person4) Administering oaths5) Testimony and oaths6) Attestation of fact
8) Documents and assets keeping
9) Statement attached to documents
10) Other attestation
Do You Need A Thailand Notary?
- If you need Thailand Notary Services for personal, business, or other legal documents, TSL can provide these services quickly and efficiently.
- At TSL, our experienced lawyers (Expats and Thai) have the language and expertise to communicate in Thai on your behalf and Notarise your documentation.
- Choosing a Thai law firm specialising in international law to assist you with your Thailand Notary Services in Thailand will ensure that it is properly registered and avoid having legal difficulties in the future.
- If you would like assistance with Thailand Notary Services please consult TSL.