Our “People-Focused” services and 20 years of international experience will solve all of your immigration issues.
- TSL Visa Destinations – TSL specializes in Thai Immigration and visa services to the following countries:
Thailand | US | UK | Australia | Canada | Schengen countries
- TSL Visa Types – TSL can help with the following types of Thai immigration and visa services:
Visitor Visas | Tourist Visas | Partner Visas | Fiancé(e) Visas | Spouse Visas | Marriage Visas | Children Visas | Family Visas | Student Visas | Employment Visas | Retirement Visas | Work Permits
- TSL Free Initial Consultation – We offer all our clients a free initial consultation if required, and pre-assessment of application prior to commencement of the application process. There are many different types of visa, and navigating through the different country requirements is complicated. TSL can help to advise applicants on the right type of visa and all you need to know about the application process for each type. TSL offers personal Thai immigration service to clients and are able to cater for specific requests and meeting availability on a case by case basis.
- TSL Global Visa Support – TSL is head-quartered in Bangkok but our Thai Immigration specialists travel frequently and together with our global network of advisers, we support visa applications throughout Thailand and in your home country in your own time-zone.
- TSL Person-to-Person Services – Our specialists have been offering Thai Immigration and visa services for 20 years and most of our clients come from word-of-mouth referrals. Our hands-on approach, and preference for face-to-face meetings if possible, allow us to get personally involved to better understand your needs. We are proud of our reputation, and confident that we can give you the best services and make the application process clear and transparent at all levels.
- TSL Creative Solutions – We know that everybody’s case is different, and we will work with you to understand your historical background, circumstances, personal feelings, closely examine your needs and potential challenges, and go beyond the standard requirements to find a way to “Yes”.
- TSL Recommendation – Visa applicants are strongly advised to plan their Thai immigration applications with great diligence and well in advance of the travel date if possible. To increase the success of being issued a visa, and to reduce your worries, please ask TSL to explain (a) what type of visa to apply for; (b) when is the best time to begin your application, (c) how to prepare supporting documentation; (d) how to prepare for interviews; (e) how to avoid any pitfalls throughout the process.
Our Thailand Visa Services include legal assistance in obtaining Thailand Business Visa, One Year Multiple Entry Visa,Thailand Retirement Visa, Non Immigrant Visa, Work Permit, Thailand Permanent Residence Visa, Thai Citizenship and more.
Our US Visa Services include legal assistance in getting Tourist Visa to the US, Business Visa, K1 Fiancée Visa Thailand, K3 Marriage Visa Thailand, Student Visa and others.
Our UK Visa Services include assistance in acquiring Visitor Visa to the UK, Business Visa, Family Members Visa, UK Spouse Visa, Fiancée Visa, Student Visa and more.
Our Australian Visa Services provide assistance in obtaining Australian Tourist Visa, Business Visa, Australian Fiancée Visa, Marriage Visa for Australia and more.
Our Canada Visa Services provide legal assistance in applying for Canadian Tourist Visa, Fiancée Visa, Marriage Visa, Student Visa, Work Visa and more.
Our European Union Visa Services include legal assistance in getting Schengen Visa Thailand, Fiancée Visa, Marriage Visa, Work Visa, and Student Visa for travelling, living and working in the country members of the European Union.
TSL Thai Immigration and Visa Services:
TSL’s Thai immigration staff will provide you with comprehensive support and guidance to ensure that the visa application process goes smoothly, and may include (but not limited to) the following:
- Consultation with our Thai Immigration Specialist to provide you with clear and logical advice about the application process.
- Assistance with preparation of application forms and supporting documents required for the specific visa category.
- Filing of the completed application package.
- Access to consultation with Thai Immigration Attorneys with specific expertise depending on the needs of each case.
- Communication with the processing administrators on behalf of the applicant.
- Proper preparation for the telephone interview if required.
- If necessary, assistance with obtaining police clearance report or medical examination.