- Holiday and Work Program.
- This type of visa allows non-Australian nationals to enjoy their holiday while seeking and earning money from temporary or casual employment for a period of up to 12 months.
- The Australia Working Holiday Visa holder must arrive in Australia within three months of issue.
- Failure to do so may result in visa expiration and the individual may need to reapply.
- The individual can only work up to 6 months for one employer, whether full-time or part-time.
- Any study or training period must not be longer than 4 months.
- If the individual obtains a new passport, they must advise the department of new details immediately.
ELIGIBILITY FOR AUSTRALIA WORKING HOLIDAY VISA REQUIREMENTS
The general requirements for this type of visa are as follow:
- The applicant must have a letter of support from your government – original letter of approval from the Office of Welfare Promotion, Protection and Empowerment of Vulnerable Groups in Bangkok.
- The applicant must not be accompanied by dependent children.
- The applicant must not have previously entered Australia on an Australia Working Holiday Visa.
- The applicant must hold a degree or post high school diploma from an accredited institution.
- The applicant must be competent in English.
- The applicant must pass the health requirements.
- The applicant must pass the character requirements.
- The applicant must show proof of sufficient funds to support the first months of your holiday stay.
TSL Australia Working Holiday Visa Services:
TSL’s staff will provide you with comprehensive support and guidance to ensure that the visa application process goes smoothly, and may include (but not limited to) the following:
- Consultation with our Immigration Specialist to provide you with clear and logical advice about the application process and confirmation that the applicant is eligible for an Australia Working Holiday Visa.
- Full review of the visitors personal, financial & employment history, and a comprehensive checklist of required documents for the applicant.
- Assistance with preparation of application forms and supporting documents required for the Australia Working Holiday Visa.
- Filing of the completed application package. Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies. (Note: TSL Visa Service Fee does not include embassy or government fees).
- Careful arrangement of all correspondence with government agencies.
- Expert advice on how to handle the consular interview.
- Unlimited assistance over the phone with our Visa specialists.
- Access to consultation with Lawyers with specific expertise depending on the needs of each case.
- Communication with the processing administrators on behalf of the applicant.
- Proper preparation for the telephone interview if required.
- If necessary, assistance with obtaining police clearance report or medical examination.
- Please keep copies of all application forms and support documents and take clear notes of specific questions that you are asked and the answers that you give. This will give TSL what it needs to assist you in case your application is rejected.
- The advice of an immigration consultant to obtain your entry clearance will save you significant time and cost, compared with the cost of a lawyer to help overturn the refusal of an Australian Visa.
- Before you start, we recommend that you should speak with one of TSL’s Visa & Immigration Specialists or request further information about AustralianVisa applications.