Thailand Visa Services
TSL & Associates Thailand provides several immigration & visa services for foreign nationals visiting Thailand.
We specialize in facilitating the following types of visas:
- MARRIAGE VISA – If married to a Thai national, an Expat can apply for a Non-Immigrant “O” Thai Marriage Visa. This visa grants the foreign national “permission to stay” and live in Thailand with their Thai spouse, for an initial period of 3 months + 1 year visa extension.
- RETIREMENT VISA – An Expat who is 50 years of age or over may apply for a Retirement Visa in Thailand.
- BUSINESS VISA – A Thai Business Visa is required to work or open a business in Thailand and preferably applied for before coming to Thailand.
- THAI WORK PERMIT – A Thai Work Permit is available to qualified foreign staff of Thai Companies. TSL can guide you through the process to obtain one.
- 1-YEAR VISA – Expats can apply for a 1-Year Thai Visa to travel inside the country if they do not fit into the above visa types. Examples would be: visiting and staying with a family, performing duties for state enterprise or social welfare organizations.
- 90-DAY VISA – Expats intending to stay in Thailand for longer than a normal tourist visit may apply for the 90-Day Thai Visa
- YEARLY VISA RENEWAL – As many have reported, the visa renewal process has become more difficult due to increased enforcement of the existing Thai immigration laws and rules. TSL can review your existing visa documentation, and isolate issues before they become a problem so that your Yearly Thai Visa Renewal is a breeze.
TSL & Associates provides comprehensive help, support and guidance to ensure that your Thai Visa application process goes smoothly, including:
- Consultation with our Immigration Specialists to provide you with clear and logical legal advice about the visa application process.
- Assistance with preparation of application forms and supporting documents required for the specific Thai Visa category you’re applying for.
- Filing of the application package to each of the appropriate official Thai agencies.
- Access to consultation with Thai Attorneys with specific expertise depending on the needs of your case.
- Communication with the Royal Thai Embassy on your behalf.
- Proper preparation for an appointment and interview at the Thai Embassy if necessary.
- And assistance with obtaining a Police Clearance Report, or medical examination if necessary.
For further information please consult our Thai Visa Recommendations page.