Amazing destinations await you by traveling in a European country. You may need a Schengen Visa. Please check: https://www.schengen-visa-info.eu/who-needs-a-schengen-visa This visa allows you to explore for a maximum of 90 days in any of those European countries that have signed in with the Schengen Agreement which excludes traveling to United Kingdom and Ireland that would require a separate visa. We can help you apply and get your Schengen Visa.
Schengen Visa Requirements
- Completed visa application form
- Most recent photograph
- Proof of stable financial background such as bank statements, property certificates, and other related documents.
- Proof of travel arrangements and accommodations such as hotel booking receipts, airline tickets and itineraries.
- Health and Travel Insurance with a minimum of EUR 30,000.00.
- If currently employed: it is best to present a certificate of employment from employer, with most recent income statement.
- If you have a sponsor, an invitation letter should be provided together with the official sponsorship declaration made from his/her home country as a supporting evidence for the said visa application.
STEP 1 – Applicant must visit the embassy of his destination in Europe where he/she intends to stay or make as his/her first point of destination and inquire for the necessary application requirements. Personal visits are encouraged for more efficient and accurate information. However, you can also contact the embassy/consulate by phone if available for your inquiries.
STEP 2 – The applicant should complete all the necessary or required documents and immediately apply for the visa at least 6 weeks before the proposed date of departure.
STEP 3 – Go to the immediate issuing embassy/consulate in Thailand and submit all the completed documents for application. Then pay for the visa processing fee which is currently 60 GBP or approximately THB 3,000.
STEP 4 – After submission, the applicant should wait for the visa approval. He/she may also contact the embassy/consulate’s hot-line for follow-ups.
Visa Processing Time
Normally, it will take 4-5 business days to process, but sometimes even longer when an interview is needed. It would also depend on the applicant’s circumstances and the time of the application.