ThailandThe Non-Immigrant 1-Year Visa Thailand (Multiple-Entry) is available to Expats who wish to obtain a long-term visa to stay in Thailand. The issuance of this visa will depend on the purpose for the application.This type of visa is valid for use within 1 year from the date of issue and can be extended to 3 months on or before the visa expiration date.
- One requirement of the Non-Immigrant 1-Year Visa Thailand (Multiple-Entry) is that the visa holders must exit and re-enter Thailand every 90 days.
- Citizens or permanent residents of the following countries may apply for this type of visa:
Australia | Canada | UK | USA
- Please note that other nationalities may still apply for the Non-Immigrant 1-Year Visa Thailand (Multiple-Entry) in special circumstances.
- Please contact our 24/7 Customer Support or email us to find out how you may qualify for this type of visa.
REQUIREMENTS FOR NON-IMMIGRANT 1-YEAR VISA THAILAND (MULTIPLE-ENTRY):
- Applicants should hold a passport with at least 6-month validity from the intended date of arrival in Thailand.
- Applicants for Non-Immigrant 1-Year Visa Thailand (Multiple-Entry) must demonstrate that they are neither a public nor a security threat to the Thai government.
- Applicants should have documentation such as an invitation or confirmation letter to clarify the purpose of travel issued by the individual, company or organization in Thailand.
- Applicants should provide additional supporting document requested by the Royal Thai embassy or consulate.
- Applicants should proof of financial funds and travel itinerary.
NOTE: The visa applicants are advised to apply for their visa either by mail or in person at the Royal Thai embassy or consulate in their home country or country of residence.
Non-Immigrant 1-Year Visa Thailand (Multiple-Entry) applicants are advised to apply for their visa either by mail or in person at the Royal Thai Embassy or Consulate in their home country or country of residence prior to travel to Thailand.
It is important that you give proper attention to the requirements and other factors surrounding the entire procedure to eliminate possibility of unsuccessful visa application.
The basic guidelines when applying for a Non-Immigrant 1-Year Visa Thailand (Multiple-Entry) are as follows:
- Prior to application for the Non-Immigrant 1-Year Visa Thailand (Multiple-Entry), the applicant must be able to provide support documents from the person, company or organization in Thailand.
- The application forms and required documents may be submitted to the Thai embassy or consulate in the applicant’s home country or country of residence by mail or in person.
- The application fees should be paid to the Thai Embassy or Consulate by cash, check, or by credit card.
- Review and processing of the visa application usually takes 5 to 10 business days depending on the Thai Embassy or Consulate where the application is lodged.
IMPORANT REMINDER:This type of visa requires the visa holders to exit and re-enter Thailand every 90 days by air, sea, or land travel.
TSL Thailand Contact Information:
For more information about applying for a Visa or requesting our Legal Services, please visit the TSL Thailand Contact page.
Or you can contact us by phone:
In Thailand: 087-595-4918 or 02-251-8134