How We Work?
US K4 VISAS
K4 Visa is a Non-Immigrant Visa intended for a child of a spouse that is applying for a K3 Visa and desires to bring his/her child to the US.
- The K4 Visa application can be made at the same time as the filing of the K3 Spouse Visa application in Thailand.
- The K4 Visa also allows a child of K-3 spouse visa holder to enter the U.S. and await the availability of an immigrant visa.
US K4 VISA ELIGIBILITY
- The applicant must be the child of a qualified K-3 visa applicant.
- The step-parent/stepchild relationship must be created before the child has reached the age of 18.
- The child must be under 21 years old at the time the visa will be issued at the US embassy in Thailand.
- The applicant must be unmarried.
US K4 VISA BENEFITS
- The child does not need a separate I-129F application for the US K4 Visa.
- The US K4 Visa for the child will be approved at the same time as the spouse K3 Visa at the US Embassy in Bangkok.
- The child will be allowed to live in the US while waiting for the immigrant visa processing.
- The US K4 Visa allows travel outside of the U.S. on short trips and return.
- With a US K4 Visa, the child is allowed to study and/or apply for Employment Authorization I-765
TSL US K4 Visa Services
- TSL’s staff will provide you with comprehensive support and guidance to ensure that the US K4 Visa application process goes smoothly, and may include (but not limited to) the following:
- Consultation with our Immigration Specialist to provide you with clear and logical legal advice about the application process.
- Assistance with preparation of application forms and supporting documents required for the specific visa category.
- Filing of the application package to each of the appropriate agencies.
- Access to consultation with Lawyers with specific expertise depending on the needs of each case.
Communication with the US Embassy on behalf of the applicant.
- Proper preparation for the appointment and interview at the Embassy.
- If necessary, assistance with obtaining police clearance report or medical examination.
- Please keep copies of all application forms and support documentsand take clear notes of specific questions that you are asked and the answers that you give. This will give TSL what it needs to assist you in case your application is rejected.
- The advice of an immigration consultant to obtain your entry clearance will save you significant time and cost, compared with the cost of a lawyer to help overturn the refusal of a US K4 Visa for a Thai national.
- Before you start, we recommend that you should speak with one of TSL’s Visa & Immigration Specialists or request further information about US Visa applications for Thai nationals.